Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Been A Long time




Its been a long time since I have written here. Back in april I stayed 100% raw for almost a week and then went back to eating mostly raw in the day and eating some cooked food at night. I've been that way for the past 2 months and I have been on and off sometimes eating bread in the day, so I have not been feeling always 100% great but I know its a working progress. I battled with that quite a bit feeling that I wanted to be completely 100% raw and that it was the best way and no other way was good. However I've gotten to realize its all a journey and that its a natural progression towards what your body needs .


I have continued drinking my green smoothies, feeding them to my children and eating as much raw during the day as possible. I would like to get to the place where I was eating primarily raw during the evening too. It just felt better.... So here goes to naturally telling my body to prepare more raw food for myself in the evening as well, not just the daytime.

To give me a boost I'm going to post all the raw delicious food I made during the months from March through May and get my self motivated to start making them again. Today I will start my day off with a big smoothie of bananas, blueberries and collards and have plenty of water and a salad in the day. Here are some of the food I've made in the past up above. I'll post more periodically to boost myself.


No comments: