Thursday, April 3, 2008


3rd day raw and feeling pretty good. I must say last night I did look at the rice and dinner I'd made for the family and think I would usually be tasting some, but I just did not. Instead I made some yummy cacao almond cookies, drizzled over with more chocolate. Put them in the fridge for the little munchkins tomorrow, including myself!!


This morning did my Billy Blanks Tae-bo work out again and had a good sweat. Later had my green smoothie with spinach, frozen fruit and bananas. Later had an orange, apple, banana and around 3pm made a cacao, hemp and maca pudding something I learned from Chef David when I took a training course at "dalenes" restaurant in Kirkland, Washington, the best raw vegan restaurant in the Seattle area, without question!!


Later had a glass of Royal greens superfood green mix with hemp. I also now and then snack on almonds, raisins or goji berries. I had the dehydrated crust of a pizza in the freezer too. This is the pizza I made several weeks ago. Even my 7 year old son liked it!

No comments: